How many women, whose age has long crossed the 40-year boundary, manage to keep the skin smooth, clean and virtually free of wrinkles? Is the secret of youth hidden in the use of expensive injections and the use of special rejuvenating lotions from pharmaceutical companies? In this material, we will reveal to you the secret of proper facial care at home with activated charcoal, which will help get rid of wrinkles and black spots, restore elasticity and velvety skin, and restore a tightened face.
In order to smooth the skin of the face and clean it from the black spots, we will use home-rejuvenating masks. The main ingredients of these face masks are … food gelatin and activated charcoal! Yes, these cheap, easily accessible products for tightening masks will help you not only to quickly get rid of wrinkles at home, but also to keep your face elastic and clean for many years!
So what is the secret of home rejuvenating masks of gelatin and coal? The fact is that the skin ages, becomes flabby and wrinkled due to the gradual destruction of collagen fibers. And the usual food gelatin is rich in collagen protein, the split molecules of which are easily absorbed and absorbed by the skin (unlike the costly ‘miraculous’ rejuvenating lotions with collagen, whose large molecules help to form only a protective film for a short-term effect of a tightened skin). In turn, activated charcoal promotes deep cleansing of the pores and makes the skin of the faceless greasy. Thus, activated charcoal, which is part of the home gelatin mask, helps to completely get rid of black spots and remove inflammation spots on the skin (pimples, blackheads). Read also: http://encant.info/activated-charcoal-face-mask/
Functional Purpose Of Masks
Rejuvenating and cleansing pores on the skin from black spots. Gelatin mask with activated carbon helps to get rid of wrinkles, makes the skin smooth. Regular use of the mask at home helps to keep a clean and tight face for many years.
For Any Skin Type
- For normal skin;
- For dry skin;
- For oily skin;
- For combination skin.
It is recommended to use a mask with gelatin and charcoal after at least 30 years at least once a month. After 40 years, it is advisable to use this anti-aging and firming face mask weekly once, and after 50-55 years – twice a week. After the course (4-6 weeks), you need to take a break for at least one month.
Already after two months of regular use of a home mask with gelatin and activated charcoal, the facial skin becomes softer and tenderer, deep wrinkles diminish, foci of inflammation disappear, pores are cleared. After 3-4 months, the face becomes tightened, even fine wrinkles are smoothed out, and black spots on the skin disappear completely.
Preparation and use of the gelatin mask
What will be needed?
- Brush with hard bristles made of natural material;
- 2 tbsp. spoonful of low-fat milk (nourishes and smooths the skin tone);
- 1 tablet of activated charcoal (for deep cleaning of pores);
- 1 tbsp. spoon gelatin food (for skin rejuvenation, smoothing wrinkles, improving metabolism in cells).
The recipe for preparing face masks
- Grind the activated carbon tablets to the powder state;
- Add the gelatin in a bowl with milk and stir. After about 15-20 minutes, gelatin absorbs the liquid and swells. Now you can put the bowl with the ingredients in a water bath (another option is a microwave oven);
- Add to the bowl the crushed coal and gently stir the spoon mixture until the gelatin is completely dissolved in the milk;
- Cool the mixture to a temperature just above room temperature.
How to apply a rejuvenating mask on the face skin?
On the steamed skin, several layers of the mask are gently applied using a brush. Areas around the eyes go around or apply a thin layer of pinky on them.
- The first layer is driven with a brush so that the components penetrate the skin of the face deeper and well clean the pores;
- The next few layers are applied with a brush smooth movements from the bottom up, neat strokes in one direction. Do not forget to leave smears in the forehead, chin, temples;
- After the procedure, avoid facial muscles movements for 20 minutes. Then you can remove the mask by pulling the edge from the bottom up.
- Before the procedure, it is necessary to steam properly over the steam bath so that the pores maximally expand and the mask unobstructed draw dirt, eliminating black spots;
- Try not to apply mask layers to the skin around the eyes;
- If you are afraid of a possible allergic reaction, apply a mask on the wrist before the procedure;
- Smears are applied with a brush only in one direction – from the bottom up;
- It is advisable to perform the procedure in the evening, before bedtime. After removing the gelatin mask from the face, be sure to apply a soothing and moisturizing cream (or lotion) for daily use;
- After a course of weekly rejuvenation and skin cleansing (4-6 weeks), take a break for 1-2 months, and then you can repeat the course again.
Read also: How to get rid of skin peeling