A simple and affordable way to clean the skin qualitatively at home, spending a minimum of time and saving – a mask from black heads with activated charcoal. It is a good alternative to expensive procedures conducted in the salons.
To cleanse the face skin as much as possible, you need to prepare it well for a black mask made on the basis of activated carbon. The procedure begins with cleansing the skin. To do this, use foam, cream or gel for washing, corresponding to the individual needs of a specific type of skin.
After cleansing, you need to make a steam bath. It will open the pores, which will ensure deep penetration of the active components of the mask deep into the epidermis. The dissolution should last 5-10 minutes.
After removing the mask on the skin, a moisturizer is always applied. You can give preference to the nutritional. The main thing is that he restores the water balance. Read also: http://floraremedia.com/peel-off-mask-activated-charcoal/?v=87a47565be47
Rules for using the mask
- As a component for the preparation of a mask, choose exclusively fresh activated charcoal, discard the use of expired tablets;
- Frequency of drawing a mask with coal – once a week;
- On the eye area do not apply this mask, because its active composition can damage the delicate skin;
- The procedure is 1.5 months, then a break for 2 months;
- To put a mask on a relaxed face, muscles should not be strained.
Before using the mask for the first time, it is important to ensure that there is no individual intolerance to the components. To do this, apply a small amount to the wrist area. If after 20-30 minutes there was no reaction, then the mask can be used.
Indications and contraindications
Make a mask with activated charcoal is to significantly improve the skin condition. It will help get rid of a number of aesthetic defects:
- Deeply cleans the pores, pulling out of them sebum, dust;
- Relieve even small acne, which is difficult to remove in other ways;
- Will narrow pores;
- Aligns the skin tone;
- Absorbs excess skin fat, relieves shine;
- Will have an anti-inflammatory effect.
Contraindications to the use of a mask:
- Excessive dryness and sensitivity of the skin;
- Presence of vascular asterisks;
- Allergy to mask components.
Do not apply the mask to skin areas where there are wounds, inflammation.
Mask with a powerful absorbent activated carbon will allow deep cleaning of the pores. The result is noticeable after the first application, but for a complete purification from acne and acne, you need to undergo a course of procedures. All components care for the skin of the face, providing it with a beautiful view.